The Daily Mail is weighing in on a big issue:
Men gawp at them, women envy them. But my 34F breasts are the bane of my life: Unlike Holly Willoughby, our writer DOES mind people fixating on her cleavage
This article struck my fancy for a few reasons:
- It seemed like a good match for Morty’s recent post Real Women Have Boobs?
- I find it a fascinating study of the common effect of large breasts leading to reluctant attention-seeking.
- It gives me an excuse to complain about how hard it is to find a bathing suit that fits me.
- It’s a distraction from depressing economic and political news.
- Who doesn’t like to talk about boobs?
- I have cookies.