You might think I am upset over the PRISM revelation, but it’s the precise opposite. I’m ecstatic!
- Everyone who called me a crazed conspiracy theorist was right, but my conspiracies were also true. Everyone who told me I was paranoid was right, but somebody really is watching me. We’re biwinning!
- I don’t have to worry about guarding my words because now I know for sure that it’s a waste of time because the .gov can read my mind directly.
- Even the liberals are jaded now. The best argument they can make is that “it doesn’t matter who you vote for because they’re all a bunch of crooks”. Finally! Something we all can agree on. You want them out of your bedroom and off your email, I want them out of my house and away from my kids… there’s a future for us together, baby.
- I now have definitive proof of the evil of large corporations. Whoa, they sold out all of their customers in order to spy on
their overseas competitorsdangerous terrorist-harboring countries like Germany. Or, as Google’s Executive Chairman put it, when asked about their infamous “Don’t be evil.” motto:
Well, it was invented by Larry and Sergey. And the idea was that we don’t quite know what evil is, but if we have a rule that says don’t be evil, then employees can say, I think that’s evil. Now, when I showed up, I thought this was the stupidest rule ever, because there’s no book about evil except maybe, you know, the Bible or something.
- I have proof that the large corporations and the state are co-rulers in our feudal system and I have an excuse to post my pyramid again.
Was it good for you?