The goal of this blog is not to create a place where the perfect can congratulate each other on their perfection, but where the flawed can try to learn to be more perfect. We are all starting out at different places on that journey, and that needs to be taken into account when dealing with each other.
Here are the blog rules, take them or leave them:
- Comments are allowed on individual articles at the discretion of the post author.
- This is not a place where people have to be “of the right kind” in order to post, and where the scrupulous get to chase everyone else away. The authors present the topics, which skew traditionalist Christian, and everyone is invited to discuss them as long as they respect the right of everyone else to discuss them.
- Everyone is welcome as long as they submit to moderation. People who do not submit to moderation, or who attack those who are behaving themselves, will be banned.
- If you are a troll, we will find out soon enough. Obvious trolls are obvious.
- No pornographic content or other obscenity will be allowed.
- This is not a clique, it’s a club, and membership is open to all who obey the rules and closed to all who don’t.
- This is not a place where gossip of other blogs will be tolerated. It’s one thing to disagree about another site as long as your disagreement is based on facts or argumentative analysis; it’s another to smear the characters about the people from the other blogs.
Although we have a staff of editors and contributors, we welcome reader submissions from other orthodox Christians.
Simply formulate the article, tell us your name or if you want to post anonymously as “TC Guest”, think up a good title, and send it all to us at: TraditionalChristianity@gmail.com. We’ll review it and get back to you promptly.