We offer the following list as a definition of what Traditional Christians share in common:
- Adhere to the Nicene Creed.
- An active member of a Christian community that models itself upon the Early Church (male leadership, scripture readings, regular communion, and trinitarian baptism).
- A supporter of private property and the rule of law.
- Complementarian and patriarchal.
- A promoter of the common good and believer in natural law.
- Sola gratia and a rejection of antinomianism and legalism.
- Biblical inerrancy and belief that scripture is the revealed word of God